SecureITExpert is a professional blog and resource library maintained by Brad Bemis, a 20 year practitioner in the fields of IT and information security.
"My goal is to offer practical advice and real-world examples for security professionals, technology enthusiasts, and the general public." -Brad Bemis
Last 10 Posts (SecureITExpert Blog):
- FAQ: Why Are You So Negative?
- Monitoring: Making the Case for Managed Security Monitoring
- Looking Forward: The Necessity of Contextual Relevance
- Awareness: Top 10 Reasons Security Awareness Efforts Fail
- Careers: Advice on Hiring Information Security Professionals
- Awareness: Information Security and Organizational Culture
- Press Release: SecureITExperts Launched
- Mobility: My Upcoming "Applied Mobile Chaos Theory" WebEx
- Misc: It’s a Mobile, Social, Cloud-Based World. Adapt or Perish!
- Misc: Applied Mobile Chaos Theory
Latest Tweets (@SecureITExpert):
- LinkedIn - Information Security Community
- ITToolbox - Security Careers Forum
- CISSP Forum on Yahoo Groups
- CISSP Forum 2 on Yahoo Groups
- Several SecurityFocus Lists
- Google Search String (Other)